Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Cards & Bookmarks : )

Today I worked on these two bookmarks.
The pic doesn't do the bookmarks justice.
 They are beauitful in person. I love them both!
I hope you enjoy them.



I also made these three cards.
The first one was made today for a friend.
The second one was made for my Mom's B-day.
The pic of  second one doesn't do it justice either.
The Third one was made for my baby cousin's B-day.
Hope you enjoy them. : )



2 comments:

*****A Creative Journey with Melissa***** said...

Hi Brittney! Your cards are cute! TFS! I am a fellow friend of the bloggin gals and came by to say hello and become a follower as well! I would love it if you would do the same on my blog at http://acreativejourneywithmelissa@blogspot.com
Have a wonderful day!

Brittney said...

Thank you so much for following my blog. I'm already following your blog. : )

Post a Comment